- This classic floor clock features a graceful, bookmatched olive ash burl swan neck pediment with a turned urn finial and decorative shell overlay.
- The brushed satin brass astrological, blue moon phase dial features cast corner and center ornaments with a silver chapter ring and satin black Arabic numerals.
- The front lower door is framed by a decorative Gadroon molding and carved rosettes. Beveled glass highlights the lower door and bottom sides, while removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow easy access to the movement.
- The brushed satin brass pendulum with center-cut disk and weights with decorative bands complement the dial.
- Illuminated dial allows time to be viewed in a darkened setting while the glow accents the pendulum and weights.
- The distinctive columns feature large reeds and elegantly carved column caps in three locations.
- The bombe base design features a decorative cutout.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers with light distressing.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with capsule is included for recording your clock’s ownership history for future generations.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- H. 86-1/4" (219 cm)
- W. 23" (58 cm)
- D. 13-1/2" (34 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.