- This curio floor clock is lightly distressed and features a graceful swan neck pediment with turned finial.
- Tempus Fugit (meaning “time flies”) dial features silver chapter ring and decorated corner spandrels.
- Glass mirrored back, three adjustable glass shelves, and a wooden base shelf.
- Brass plate available for an additional charge.
- Quartz movement includes the battery.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- H. 77-1/4" (196 cm)
- W. 19-3/4" (50 cm)
- D. 11" (28 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.