- This handsome floor clock offers a distressed finish with brown undertones for a time-worn appeal.
- The antique brass pendulum is viewed through a glass-covered cutout in the front hinged door. Raised panels are featured on three sides. The sculpted base includes turned bun feet on all four corners.
- The aged dial offers worn black Arabic numerals with spade hands finished in black.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Worn Black on select materials, hardwoods and veneers.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- H. 81-1/2" (207 cm)
- W. 22-3/4" (58 cm)
- D. 13" (33 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.