- This classic floor clock features a graceful bonnet pediment, and includes a decorative overlay.
- Polished brass dial features elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with a silver chapter ring and black Arabic numerals. An astrological, blue moon phase accents the dial.
- Crystal-cut, V-grooved glass offers a picture frame view of the polished brass pendulum and brass finished weight shells.
- A glass mirrored back highlights the polished brass weights and pendulum.
- The top side glass panels are removable for easy access to the movement.
- Reeded columns include turned top and bottom caps which frame the door.
- The sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime silence option.
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- H. 80" (203 cm)
- W. 20-1/4" (24 cm)
- D. 11-1/4" (29 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.