- This floor clock has a stately appeal. The arched bonnet pediment features a three-part bookmatched rare olive ash burl overlay.
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, center disk, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- A lamp behind the dial illuminates the pierced astrological blue moon phase, for a delightful twinkling star effect.
- A decorative olive ash burl pattern on the inside back panel is illuminated by the interior light.
- Polished brass finished weight shells and pendulum with a center disk that complements the dial.
- Reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps flank the door. The sculpted base offers a decorative cut-out.
- The lower door panel features bookmatched olive ash burl overlays in the corners that frame the crystal cut v-grooved glass.
- Removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- H. 83" (211 cm)
- W. 22-1/4" (57 cm)
- D. 12-3/4" (32 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.