- This floor clock features an arched bonnet pediment highlighted by a decorative shell and vine overlay.
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk with an astrological blue moon phase, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- A polished brass finished pendulum with a decorative center disk and polished brass finished weight shells gleam beneath the dial.
- Reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps add an elegant touch, and the decorative cut-out on the sculpted base completes the picture.
- Beveled glass gleams on the locking lower door, while removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime silence option.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- H. 82-1/2" (210 cm)
- W. 22-1/4" (56 cm)
- D. 12-3/4" (32 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.