- This beautiful floor clock features a classic bonnet pediment accented with a decorative vine pattern and cerejeira overlays.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc and an astrological blue moon phase.
- The cerejeira continues on the top and bottom corners of the door which features crystal-cut, V-groove, oval glass.
- An illuminated case highlights the brass pendulum and weights that feature a decorative cast pendulum bob and matching weight bands.
- Complimenting overlays accent the multi-tier base which supports reeded columns with turned column caps.
- Concerto movement plays Westminster chime," Shubert's "Ave Maria," and Beethoven's "Ode to Joy."
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- H. 84" (213 cm)
- W. 23" (58 cm)
- D. 13-1/2" (34 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.