- This beautiful floor clock features an elegant swan neck pediment accented with decorative rosettes and matching keystone finial support, a turned finial, and crotch-figured mahogany.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc and an astrological blue moon phase.
- The crotch-figured mahogany continues on the top and bottom corners of the door which features crystal-cut, V-groove, oval glass.
- An illuminated case highlights the brass pendulum and weights that feature a decorative cast pendulum bob and matching weight bands.
- Complimenting overlays accent the multi-tier base which supports reeded columns with turned column caps.
- Concerto movement plays Westminster chime," Shubert's "Ave Maria," and Beethoven's "Ode to Joy."
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- H. 86-1/4" (219 cm)
- W. 23" (58 cm)
- D. 14" (36 cm)
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.