- Features a swan neck pediment, and a shell overlay at the base of the turned finial.
- The polished and brushed brass dial offers ornate corner spandrels and center disc with a stationary blue moon phase.
- Substantially turned and reeded columns accent each side.
- Polished brass pendulum and weights are visible behind the full length glass panels.
- Chain-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime silence option.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- H. 82-1/2" (210 cm)
- W. 20" (51 cm)
- D. 11-1/4" (29 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.