To celebrate 90 years of all-American innovation, KitchenAid has designed this special edition of its legendary stand mixer. Finished with a candy–apple red coating inspired by vintage automobiles, it features a see-through glass work bowl. It's expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Head tilts back for easy access to the work bowl and beaters.
- Power hub for use with optional attachments.
- 5-qt glass bowl has measurement markings; handle and spout allow convenient pouring.
- Includes a flat beater, dough hook and wire whip.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.