- This linear floor clock features an open framed dial with Roman numerals and diamond shaped hands finished in an Antique Gold.
- The top, bottom, and back panel are finished in a complementing Hampton Cherry. For a distinctively different appearance, the top and back panel can be removed.
- Requires (2) “C”-size batteries for Kieninger dual chime movement and (1) “D”-size battery for the pendulum swing mechanism (not included).
- The open case allows for the pendulum to be clearly viewed. The pendulum includes a bob that is finished in Antique Gold while the stick is finished in Aged Ironstone.
- The two unique decorative weights are square and finished in a complementing Antique Gold.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Beethoven chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Aged Ironstone with burnished gold accents.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- H. 78-3/4" (200 cm)
- W. 23-3/4" (60 cm)
- D. 14" (36 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.