- This curvaceous floor clock features a hinged top door framed with decorative overlays and complementing detailed removable crown.
- Carved leaf design accents are complemented by the heavily carved leaf design in the lower door.
- The distinctive dial features a crystal-cut center disk framed by a decorative wood ring to match the cabinet, and a circular spun brass-tone chapter ring with satin black Arabic numerals.
- The brass and silver grid style pendulum features a crystal-cut center disk to complement the dial, and is framed by a brushed brass rim. An elaborately detailed vine motif frames the pendulum.
- The face of the dial is illuminated and also provides a warm glow to the interior of the cabinet, highlighting the pendulum and weight shells.
- The bombè style base features an inset panel with a beautiful shell overlay gracing the cutout.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Embassy Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with capsule is included for recording your clock’s ownership history for future generations.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- H. 84" (213 cm)
- W. 27" (69 cm)
- D. 13-3/4" (35 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.