- This classically inspired floor clock makes a grand addition to our Furniture Trend Designs.
- The simple, yet elegant, flat top pediment of this floor clock is reminiscent of classic Greek and Roman architecture.
- The door is flanked by twin canted columns with turned top and bottom caps.
- The crisp, white dial is framed by a brushed-nickel bezel and features applied, brushed-nickel Arabic numerals with a black screened minute track and nickel hour and minute hands.
- The brushed-nickel grid pendulum and nickel finished weight shells complement the bezel.
- Clean lines and a simple cutout on the base complete the composition.
- All glass panels on the front and sides are beveled. In addition, the upper side glass panels are removable, allowing easy access to the movement.
- Designed by Chris Bergelin.
- Features light distressing.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Black Coffee finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- H. 83" (211 cm)
- W. 31" (79 cm)
- D. 17-1/2" (44 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.