- This impressive, highly detailed floor clock captures the style of Southern European traditions. A multi-tiered, flat-top pediment features canted corners with decorative dentil molding.
- The finish is distressed for an aged appearance.
- The door features an acanthus overlay with a raised molding framing the door glass, flanked by columns with large reeds and intricately carved column caps.
- A brushed antique brass bezel surrounds the soft cream dial, accented with a decorative antique gold finished center disk. Black Roman numerals and serpentine hands complete the elegant dial.
- The brushed antique brass lyre pendulum features a decorative antique gold finished center disk to complement the dial. The weight shells are finished in a matching brushed antique brass.
- The multi-tiered base features canted corners, detailed moldings, and a bookmatched olive ash burl inset panel in the front.
- Front and side glass is beveled for an enhanced appearance. The upper side panels are removable, allowing easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- H. 88-1/2" (225 cm)
- W. 32" (81 cm)
- D. 18" (46 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.